At Morrison Reist Krauss, we care not only about our clients but about the Kitchener-Waterloo Community and beyond. We get involved with a number of organizations effecting change for the future. Here are just a few things we are up to:
- We sponsor Purse-suassion, an annual fundraising event in support of the Alzheimer Society Waterloo Wellington.
- Our Employment team continues to contribute to the Human Resources Professionals Association Grand Valley Chapter in seminars and sponsorship of its annual Executive Night.
- We support Rock for Life, an annual fundraiser for Lawyers International Food Enterprise (LIFE).
- We sponsored the Creating Legal AcUity in Student Environments (C.L.A.U.S.E.) 2015 Undergraduate Mock Trials Canada.
- Melanie was President of the Waterloo Law Association when the announcement was made that a new courthouse was to be built in Waterloo Region. Melanie attended the ground breaking ceremony along with judicial and local elected officials. The courthouse was completed in 2013.
- Melanie serves on the Board of Blue Sea Philanthropy and participates in the Ride for Refuge and The Coldest Night of the Year annual fundraising events.
- Charles is actively involved in a weekly Kitchener Chamber of Commerce networking group, helping to ensure that small businesses in the Region thrive. He regularly speaks about family law issues to the group.
- Charles participated in the Runway Run fundraiser on the tarmac of Toronto Pearson Airport in support of community organizations.
- Pamela is President for the Alzheimer Society Waterloo Wellington Board of Directors. She participates in the annual Walk for Memories in support of the ASWW and advocates for the ASWW at a number of events throughout the year.